1. IF CUSTOMER IS WITHIN 15 MILES OF SMITHS TIRE SALES, THEY MUST RETURN TO SMITHS TIRE SALES FOR WARRANTY SERVICE.
2. SMITHS TIRE SALES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE WARRANTY CLAIMS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW PROPER TIRE MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES AS DESCRIBED BELOW.
1. FREE ROTATION TO BE PERFORMED EVERY 6,000- 8,000 MILES.
2. FREE BALANCING TO BE PERFORMED EVERY 6,000- 8,000 MILES.
3. FREE FLAT REPAIR AT SMITHS TIRE SALES LOCATION TO ANY REPAIRABLE TIRE. TIRES THAT CAN BE REPAIRED MUST BE REPAIRED.
5. FREE REPLACEMENT (IN FIRST YEAR OR 10,000 MILES) LIMITED TO TWO REIMBURSEMENTS TOTAL OVER THE ENTIRE COURSE OF THIS AGREEMENT. CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS APPLY AS LISTED BELOW.
6. FREE PRORATED REPLACEMENT (AFTER FIRST YEAR OR 10,000 MILES) LIMITED TO TWO REIMBURSEMENTS TOTAL OVER THE ENTIRE COURSE OF THIS AGREEMENT. CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS APPLY AS LISTED BELOW.
7. FLAT REPAIR REIMBURSEMENT AT LOCATIONS OTHER THAN SMITHS TIRE SALES IS LIMITED TO EIGHT TOTAL CLAIMS OVER THE FULL COURSE OF THIS AGREEMENT. TIRES THAT CAN BE REPAIRED MUST BE REPAIRED.
8. REIMBURSEMENT OF REPLACEMENT TIRE (IN FIRST YEAR OR 10,000 MILES) LIMITED TO TWO REIMBURSEMENTS TOTAL OVER THE ENTIRE COURSE OF THIS AGREEMENT. CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS APPLY AS LISTED BELOW.
9. REIMBURSEMENT OF PRORATED REPLACEMENT (AFTER FIRST YEAR OR 10,000 MILES) LIMITED TO TWO REIMBURSEMENTS TOTAL OVER THE ENTIRE COURSE OF THIS AGREEMENT. CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS APPLY AS LISTED BELOW.
10. THERE WILL BE NO MORE THAT 2 TOTAL REIMBURSEMENTS PER WARRANTY AGREEMENT. THIS APPLIES TO BOTH SMITHS TIRE SALES SERVICE LOCATION AND OTHER SERVICE LOCATIONS.
1. GO TO SMITHS TIRE SALES IF POSSIBLE.
2. IF NOT POSSIBLE TO GO TO SMITHS TIRE SALES, GO TO A REPAIR SHOP CLOSE TO YOU.
3. HAVE THE SHOP SEE IF THE TIRE IS REPAIRABLE.
IF TIRE IS REPAIRABLE:
4. IF TIRE IS REPAIRABLE, PAY FOR THE REPAIR, KEEP THE RECEIPT.
5. MAKE SURE RECEIPT HAS YOUR NAME, VEHICLE, MILEAGE, AND TOTAL AMOUNT ON IT.
6. FILL OUT A WARRANTY CLAIM ON THIS WEBSITE.
7. TAKE A PICTURE OF INVOICE WITH YOUR PHONE AND EMAIL IT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. SMITHS TIRE WILL REIMBURSE UP TO $20.00 PER REPAIR.
IF TIRE IS NOT REPAIRABLE:
4. HAVE A REPLACEMENT TIRE INSTALLED.
5. GET A PICTURE OF THE TIRE WITH PUNCTURE VISIBLE.
6. MAKE SURE RECEIPT HAS YOUR NAME, VEHICLE, MILEAGE, TREAD DEPTH OF PUNCTURED TIRE, AND TOTAL AMOUNT ON IT.
7. SEND PICTURE OF TIRE PUNCTURE AS WELL AS THE RECEIPT TO: email@example.com
8. SMITHS TIRE WILL REIMBURSE UP TO THE ORIGINAL TIRE PURCHASE AMOUNT OR A PRO RATED AMOUNT BASED ON THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF TREAD WORN AND TIME ON THE VEHICLE.
THIS WARRANTY AND ADJUSTMENT POLICY IS NOT A WARRANTY THAT YOUR TIRE WILL NOT FAIL OR BECOME UNSERVICEABLE IF NEGLECTED OR MISTREATED.
IMPORTANT The ENHANCE ROAD HAZARD REIMBURSEMENT FORM contains important warranty information which you must have in order to obtain a warranty adjustment. We suggest you keep this in the glove box of your car at all times. In the unlikely event that you ever need to request a warranty adjustment, present this to Smiths Tire Sales and they will have all the information needed to promptly address your request.
ELIGIBILITY Eligible tires are covered by this Limited Warranty and Adjustment Policy for a minimum of 48 months from the date of original tire manufacture date or purchase date. This Limited Warranty and Adjustment Policy applies to the original owner of new tires branded SUV/P-Metric/Light Truck and Passenger tires that are new replacement tires, operated in normal service, and used on the same vehicle on which they were originally installed according to the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations.
When used in normal noncommercial passenger car service, tires which become unserviceable due to defects in workmanship and material will be replaced on a “no charge” basis during the first 2/32nds of an inch (1.6mm) of original useable tread. Thereafter, the adjustment replacement price will be based upon tread wear prorated upon the basis of the original purchase price. Passenger car tires are considered 100% worn when the remaining tread depth is 2/32nds of an inch or less. Out of balance, out of round or ride disturbance tire adjustments will only be made during the first 2/32nds of an inch of the original useable tread depth
ROAD HAZARD PROTECTION This Road Hazard Coverage is offered upon the purchase of any new sets branded SUV/P-Metric/Light Truck and passenger tire. Tires must be purchased in a set to qualify.
ROAD HAZARD EXCLUSIONS This Road Hazard protection excludes medium truck tires and mud tires. All exclusions described under the section of “What is not covered” within this Limited Warranty and other exclusions include, but are not limited to, effects caused by: 1. A tire that is damaged /failed due to vandalism. 2. A tire that is damaged /failed due to an accident. 3. A tire that is damaged /failed due to commercial, industrial or agricultural use. 4. A tire that is damaged /failed due to racing. 5. A tire that is damaged /failed due to off-road use. 6. A tire that is damaged /failed due to snow chains or studs. 7. A tire that is damaged /failed due to rapid or irregular wear. 8. A tire that is damaged /failed due to wear from worn mechanical components on the vehicle. 9. Tires transferred from the vehicle on which they were originally installed. 10. Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle or consequential damage. 11. Any tires used on any emergency response vehicle. 12. Any tire that is run with low or no air pressure causing sidewall separation.
Treadwear warranty exclusions:
• Wear due to improper vehicle alignment including but not limited to, uneven, cupping, irregular, spotty, and feathering wear. • Damage due to: a) Rim irregularities or rim damage. b) Snow chains. c) Vehicle mechanical problems, including brake problems, and vehicle wheel alignment. d) Extreme temperature exposure. e) Negligent and abusive driving such as tire spinning, or racing. f) Improper tire storage. g) Automotive accident. h) Chemical corrosion or fire. i) Use contrary to the vehicle manufacturer’s tire recommendations. j) Improper stud size and/or installation. k) Improper mounting or demounting. l) Alteration: such as, but not limited to, adding a white inlay on blackwall, tread regrooving, tire truing or siping, or adding sealant materials to the tire. m) Weather checking/cracking: not covered after 24 months from the date of purchase.
Owner is responsible for maintaining proper tire air pressure and for proper maintenance of the tire. Owner must rotate tires at least every 6,000 to 8,000 miles or sooner if uneven tread wear begins to appear.
All tires which become unserviceable because of the following conditions are excluded from Limited Warranty coverage and are not subject to adjustment: tires run flat, underinflated or overloaded (refer to information molded on tire sidewalls and vehicle manufacturer’s recommended load tables), tires worn unevenly or rapidly due to misalignment, improper mounting or other mechanical irregularity, repairable punctures, tires misused or abused, vandalism, loss from fire, wreck or collision, tires used in other than normal passenger car service (normal passenger car service includes tires used in normal passenger car service by the original owner in the furtherance of his trade or business but excludes the use of the tire in truck, racing, off the highway service, campers, emergency response vehicles or on vehicles which are leased or for hire, including taxis, limousines or similar vehicles).
WHEN WORK IS COMPLETED AT SMITH'S TIRE SALES
-FREE ROTATION FOR THE LIFE OF THE TIRES.
-FREE BALANCING FOR THE LIFE OF THE TIRES.
-FREE FLAT REPAIR ON ALL REPAIRABLE
PUNCTURES FOR THE LIFE OF THE TIRES.
-FREE TIRE REPLACEMENT IF NON REPAIRABLE
PUNCTURE OCCURS WITHIN ONE YEAR
OF INSTALLATION OR 10,000 MILES,
WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.*
-PRO-RATED REPLACEMENT FOR ANY
NON-REPAIRABLE PUNCTURE THAT
OCCURS AFTER ONE YEAR FROM DATE
OF PURCHASE OR 10,000 MILES.*
WHEN WORK IS COMPLETED AT ANOTHER FACILITY
-REIMBURSEMENT FOR EACH TIRE REPAIR UP
TO 20.00 PER REPAIR WITH PROPER
RECEIPT AND DOCUMENTATION.*
-REIMBURSEMENT FOR TIRE REPLACEMENT
IF NON REPAIRABLE PUNCTURE OCCURS
WITHIN ONE YEAR OF INSTALLATION OR
10,000 MILES, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.*
-PRO-RATED REIMBURSEMENT OF REPLACEMENT
TIRE FOR ANY NON-REPAIRABLE PUNCTURE
THAT OCCURS AFTER ONE YEAR FROM DATE
OF PURCHASE OR 10,000 MILES.*
*RULES, LIMTS, AND PROCEDURES DO APPLY. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.
SMITHS TIRE SALES
RULES, LIMITS, AND PROCEDURES:
Copyright - All rights reserved.